COMMUNICATED ADEQUACY TO THE RGPD
On May 25, 2016, the European general data protection regulation, better known as General Regulation 2016/679 (EU) for Data Protection (hereinafter, “GDPR“), entered into force on May 25, 2018. this normative step to be of full application.
In this manner, in Grup Unicamp we are preparing ourselves to assume the new commitments established by the regulation regarding the protection of personal data and thus offer them a service adjusted to the requirements of the future legal framework.
In this sense, we are addressing you in order to inform you of the most important changes that this new European regulation for the protection of personal data incorporates, which are detailed below, by way of example, of some of the changes and novelties that depend on your application:
- Extension of the rights as interested or affected provided, which include new features such as the right to be forgotten and the right to portability of data,
- The figure of the Delegate for Data Protection,
- The obligation to obtain consent through clear or affirmative action of the interested party,
- The emergence of new legitimate bases that allow data processing, or
- The obligation to communicate security incidents that may affect the rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
In Grup Unicamp we inform you that we continue to process your data in accordance with the existence of a legitimate interest on the part of Grup Unicamp.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations and applicable in data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the revocation of the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the following email: email@example.com. You can go to the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.
If you wish to expand the information on the procedures and protocols adopted by Grup Unicamp, we inform you that you can contact the Delegate of Data Protection, by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 902877192.